Short intro

Welcome to GamerWidow.com!! Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. =)

Moderators: Psykiblue, Tawnee, Faeril, Lyoness, max

Short intro

Postby ReeseR on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi Everyone! I'm a working mama of a beautiful six-year-old girl and a primary custodian of a hilarious almost twelve-year-old boy. I work full-time as a case manager at a Shelter for men experiencing homelessness and spend most of my time off home with the family. I'm here because unfortunately I am some-what of a gamer widow and would like to talk to some ladies that understand my situation. My husband is my best friend and I wouldn't give him up for the moon and stars, but man is he a Call Of Duty and Zombie addict!! Looking forward to talking with you all.

Sincerely Yours,

Occasionally lonely, but Madly in Love
ReeseR

Re: Short intro

Postby ginabean on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:32 am

HI there and welcome

It's so nice that you still love your man - please do yourself a favour and try to sort it out with him before the bitterness sets in. Please lovey. Don't hesitate to seek professional help. I think it's too late for me unfortunately.
ginabean
Friend

Postby Bizdaddy on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:32 am

It's not just women that know what you're going through, trust me. I was still madly in love with my wife after 13 years and would just make excuses for why she lay in bed all day and would hide her phone screen from me when she wasn't working. It's way too late for me as in hopefully less than a month ill be divorced. You need to talk to your husband now and I mean sit him down stare at him and tell him your feelings. I never did that to my wife and she eventually fell in love with an unemployed married man from another state and left me for him. Hes still with his wife though.
Bizdaddy

Postby sannevanzijl on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 am

Hi Reeser,

Seems we are in the same "leage" of widows.
My hubbies my everything as well, and he is also a shooter junkie
He has been clean now for 2 weeks, and he is FUBAR to keep it in shooter terminology.
He is sooooo bored, he doesn't know what to do with his time.

Tomorrow he has his intake at a rehab clinic and i hope they will keep him busy for a while
I think he also misses his mates. But he doesn't want to talk with them on the phone or visit them.

I really hope your man loves you as much as mine does me, in that case i am sure you guys will figure it out somehow...

Hugs
Sanne

PS: i still don't have access to the shooters private forum, but pm me anytime
Shooting at shooters would be nice for a change ...
sannevanzijl

Return to Introductions