nhl13 :(

Welcome to GamerWidow.com!! Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. =)

Moderators: Psykiblue, Tawnee, Faeril, Lyoness, max

nhl13 :(

Postby nhl13widow on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:07 am

hey everyone. my name's jay. im 31, a sahm to 4 amazing kids. my boyfriend is addicted to nhl13. im looking for others who understand how i feel, and especially ppl who wont make me feel like im the crazy one for having a problem with his gaming. hes the love of my life. we met when i was 12, he was 14, and instantly fell in love. our paths led us away from eachother nearly 20 years ago and since then weve been fighting to be together. i so badly want to keep our relationship strong but i truely believe this game will ruin us. he plays between 40 and 50 hrs a week, neglects the kids and i, his friends, his band, his music....the list goes on :cry anyway, thats some of my story. i hope to get to know you all, thanks for listening.
jay
nhl13widow

Re: nhl13 :(

Postby ginabean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi there

You'll find so many stories on this forum. I really don't know what to tell you except try to find some sort of coping mechnism, maybe confide in a close friend who has the ability to remain neutral, a tough ask because most people will advise you to not let the door hit you on the way out. Try to be kind to yourself, and don't tanke on board any guit that you may to blame in any way. Keep coming back and talk talk talk - even if it's only to vent...

Thinking of you
ginabean
Friend

Return to Introductions