New to this and lost and confused #2

Welcome to GamerWidow.com!! Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. =)

Moderators: Psykiblue, Tawnee, Faeril, Lyoness, max

New to this and lost and confused #2

Postby SaElWiMe1983 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:49 pm

(well lets see if this one get spammed)

I haave been with the same guy off and on for the last 14 1/2 years. Married for the last 5 of it. He is was raised an only child and is a spoiled brat. All he cares about is video games or getting his xbox hooked up to the internet. When he gets home, he cannot get to his computer fast enough sometimes and just leaves me sitting by myself after I have been home alone all day long. I cannot tlak to him while he is playing his games and if I even walk in to the same room as him to do something he gets pissy. We never go anywhere or do anything fun because he porclaimed that once we got the internet that we will not be going out and doing much. I am fed up with it and I am ready to leave for good this time, but have no place to go. What do I do???
SaElWiMe1983

Re: New to this and lost and confused #2

Postby Psykiblue on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Do you have any family that you can talk to?

Does his family realize the extent of what is going on?

What I would recommend is to start finding your own interests that will get you out of the house and keep you busy. It sounds like you resent him because he does nothing with you but do you have friends maybe you could hang out with? Book club to join? etc?
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Psykiblue

Return to Introductions