talking about experiences

Welcome to GamerWidow.com!! Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. =)

Moderators: Psykiblue, Tawnee, Faeril, Lyoness, max

talking about experiences

Postby thevamp411 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Hey everyone, I've been dating my boyfriend for about 2 1/2 years now and he's played WoW since it started. I'm really interested in talking to any of you out there. Until maybe a year ago I thought I was one of the few with this problem since I didn't know how insanely popular WoW was. Honestly, I've been sort of lurking around in the shadows scanning through the forums and finally made an account. So if anybody wants to talk to me about their personal experiences then message me :)
thevamp411

Re: talking about experiences

Postby mk13536 on Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Believe me you are not the only one! My boyfriend plays League of Legends all the time. I always feel like the game means more to him than I do :( I really hope that he can learn to balance himself between games and real life.
mk13536

Re: talking about experiences

Postby AMNeSia on Fri May 24, 2013 3:33 am

Yea, I'm an addicted gamer. I don't play online games...I love offline ones. Single-player, like Half-Life, Counter-Strike, GTA and the such. Yes, I have a real problem with gaming. You can read my introduction here: http://gamerwidow.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=44459

So damn crap it feels when I see life slipping out of my hands.
"Everything is relative and situational...all depends on your choices" - EiRaSAdoyC.
AMNeSia

Return to Introductions