Did you know GamerWidow.com has a chat room?

Welcome to GamerWidow.com!! Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. =)

Moderators: Psykiblue, Tawnee, Faeril, Lyoness, max

Did you know GamerWidow.com has a chat room?

Postby Faeril on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Did you know we have a chat room? That's right! One of the best ways to get to know your fellow members is chatting with them in real time. ^^

How to access chat:

If you download your own client, you can find us here:

irc.sorcery.net
#gamerwidow

You can also access us via our website by copy and pasting the link below into your browser:

http://gamerwidow.com/chat/

(or go to the Home page and click on the CHAT button on the menu bar at top) and wait for the Java Applet to load.

You can choose your nickname before signing in or once in chat change your nickname by typing /nick newnickname in the long white textbox and press enter.

Hope to see some of you there! :joy

Note: Also, because it's been awhile since we hosted a chat party I'm going to start a poll in another thread that will be stickied at top for members to choose which dates may work best for them to get together for the month of December. If it goes well, we can start doing this again at least once a month. I think it would be a great way to get to know not only fellow members, but is a great opportunity for any new members to get to know everyone too by holding it more regularly. Don't forget though you can still log into chat as regularly as you want! Holding a chat party though lets you know that people will be logged on for sure at that time.
Creative Director & COO
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."
Ideas? Suggestions? Email me at melissa@gamerwidow.com
Faeril
Site Admin

Return to Introductions