Stupid Guild!!!!!!

What's going on in your life other than your 'Widow Woes'? Post about pretty much anything that doesn't fit anywhere else here :p

Moderators: Psykiblue, Tawnee, max

Stupid Guild!!!!!!

Postby drkprincess on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:46 pm

Stupid Porkchop Express!!!!!!! Stupid ros. If they never were such pain in the ass's maybe my bf would still be w/that guild. he has left that guild and is w/a new one. one he started w/his friend val. thanks to them all i hear now is val this and val that. she's all he wants talk about, she has his mornings and sometimes his nights. he consently tells me i need to get over my jealousy but how can i when we fight then he hops online w/his buddies and her and then everything is better, w/him. he laughs and talks w/them, while i'm stuck feeling shitty, over our fights which have become more and more frequent. what to do that is the question. I'm tired of feeling this way.
drkprincess

Re: Stupid Guild!!!!!!

Postby molkite on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:33 pm

*HUGbe know darling
Last edited by molkite on Thu May 14, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
molkite

Re: Stupid Guild!!!!!!

Postby ihatewow87 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:24 am

I'm so sorry to hear that. My bf plays a lot with his brother's ex girl and his brother. I know he is in no way, shape, or form attracted to her, but the fact that he would rather spend time on a computer with her than time in person with me gets under my skin so bad. More than that, it hurts my feelings. *hug* If it's meant to be, you guys will pull through. If not, think of your own happiness and do what's best for you.
ihatewow87

Return to RL or Real Life (also for Off Topic Posts)