In Memory of Justin

What's going on in your life other than your 'Widow Woes'? Post about pretty much anything that doesn't fit anywhere else here :p

Moderators: Psykiblue, Tawnee, max

In Memory of Justin

Postby Neglected on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:38 pm

January 1, 1990 - January 11, 2009
In memory of Justin, my son and I write this.

This news finally made it's way to Arizona and now Texas. We just found out today that he committed suicide in his dorm room on the 11th. His friends were on the phone with him about 5 minuets before it happened and they were on their way to pick him up. It was a horrible ordeal for his friends. No signs, no clues, no letter.

He used to come to our house and my son would go to his. I sub'd for some of his classes. I spoke to him on the phone just before Christmas. I try to keep in touch with a lot of his old friends. They all played wow together. The other guys got online and told his guild. Not sure if they really cared or not, but I'm sure they might have since they have been playing together for about 4 years now.

My son made this video in '07. Justin is the first person on the video and the others on the video are the one's that all gamed together and found him. Sad to watch it now, because he was always a happy kid. We sure are going to miss him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxjtbGQPaxo

Justin's Obituary
http://www.thesuntimes.com/obituaries/x1017442391/Justin-Hogan
Troll under the bridge
Neglected

Re: In Memory of Justin

Postby FarleySC on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:55 am

This is a tragedy. It's scary when kids are off at school. I know when I was away at school I had very little contact with my family, and almost none with my old friends. I hope things start looking up for you soon Neg.

Tragedy.
FarleySC

Postby Lyoness on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 pm

:( I'm sorry for your loss hun.

*snuggles you muchly* :hug
Founder of GamerWidow.com

Please feel free to become a contributing author to the site! Email me at lyoness@gamerwidow.com if you are interested. :)
Lyoness
Site Admin

Postby tinyfairypeople on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm so sorry............ :hug
Sarah

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the PRESENT.
tinyfairypeople
Friend

Return to RL or Real Life (also for Off Topic Posts)