second life

What's going on in your life other than your 'Widow Woes'? Post about pretty much anything that doesn't fit anywhere else here :p

Moderators: Psykiblue, Tawnee, max

second life

Postby lostwife52 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Its good to found a place where wifes that husbands spent 18-20 hours a day on this game and does not pay any attention to his wife but shares all his time with any woman on this sl game.all i have asked of this man was a little less time on the pc and more time with me. he would not do this and he shared our anniversary and christmas and will also spend time with this woman on valentines day and not me. He tells me that he is not cheating but he spend his days,mornings and evenings and sometimes his nigths with her on this game it use to be wow but not its second life. i am so hurt my all of this that it has made me physical sick. please can someone tell me more about this vutural game. i am very upset by his online affairs with these woman in this game and wowondering what i sure do. also i know for a fact that he is cheating with one woman in this game because he is also always talking to her on skpe and i have see virtual sex pictures of them in this game.thanks for letting me talk.
lostwife52

Re: second life

Postby Neglected on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Hello Lost and Welcome to GW.

This thread might help you. Her husband is having or did have affairs on SL too.

http://gamerwidow.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7224

SL seems to be on the rise right now and we have quite a few widows and widowers going through the same things you are. It's a horrible underground world and I'm sorry that you are being dragged through it.

:hug
Troll under the bridge
Neglected

Postby phnxzlil1 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Well I'm sitting here reading this and as it turns out I am sitting on the floor using my laptop directly in front of him as he games away doing something (I'm not sure what game nor do I really care at this point) and I VERY LOUDLY proclaim for the second time today and may I quote "I swear if you do this shit I will leave your ass" and it appears he is ignoring me, but then again he is a man and sometimes when they appear to be listening the least they are really listening their hardest, so I don't really know. He will probably come to me in a few hours and ask what exactly I have been referring to all day. I ignored the Super Bowl today to do homework, and when I wasn't doing that I was lamenting SL. Maybe I should have said "I swear if you do or are doing this shit I will leave your ass". I just don't know.
I am just keeping the faith that we will all see each other through, so maybe we won't end up doing any of this to the gamers in our lives ----> :archer
:grouphug
Martina
Phnxzlil1

<center><embed src="http://www.widdlytinks.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tickers/pregnancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Dewey Gibson&b=1&c=0xCC00CC&f=7&y=2010&m=7&d=15" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed><br><a href="http://www.widdlytinks.com/">Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com</a></center>
phnxzlil1
Friend

Postby Tawnee on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:34 am

Martina sweet I can feel your pain from here :hug

You cant just give him an ultimatum without giving exact details and time frame. eg. "If you do not stop playing games (cause he will swap one for another) and spend more time with your family within 2 weeks you will need to find somewhere else to live"

Try to do this when he is NOT playing. Seriously, they don't hear us when they game.
Tawnee
Moderator: Goddess

Postby rsangel64 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:50 am

All I can say is stand your ground!!!!! My marriage almost ended because of this game and the floozy that he was talking to. You have to ask yourself, are you ready to end this marriage and go your own way or do you really want to save it?
Ok, let me tell you what I did. I logged on my own character, not knowing what I was getting into. Dh tells me what would you do if I told you I was married on the game. Bells are ringing in my brain. I looked for his character, found something that I didnt want to and automatically looked up her character. I then added her as a friend, when she accepted, I pretty much chewed her a^^ out.

I could go on and on but this is about you and how we are going to help you. If you really want to know whats going on, make yourself a character. Start snooping around. Sit right next to him while he is playing his games.
Start understanding what SL life is. Like someone said, its an underground dating service. It reminds me of underground clubs, where anything goes.

Good luck!!
rsangel64

Return to RL or Real Life (also for Off Topic Posts)