Last Friday

What's going on in your life other than your 'Widow Woes'? Post about pretty much anything that doesn't fit anywhere else here :p

Moderators: Psykiblue, Tawnee, max

Last Friday

Postby Sirena on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:23 pm

I am playing with some tools on GW that I have yet to use. This is what happened last Friday as my husband was returning home from ordering me a birthday cake (he had been trying to call Winn Dixie for 1.5 hours and it was busy - so he took his bike). He has a separated shoulder and his ankle is hurt. He has hardly been able to move and I have had to help him do almost everything up until yesterday. As you can see from the picture, he is blessed to still be alive. A truck pulled out in front of him. He only had about 5-6 feet to try and stop.
Of course, his wrist and fingers are fine, so he has made good use of his extra down time. :trout

Bear with me if this link is not here..I will keep trying.

http://www.clantonadvertiser.com/news/2 ... ton-wreck/
Love Must Be Tough
Sirena
Friend

Re: Last Friday

Postby Tawnee on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Wow Sirena, all I can say is that he sure is lucky!!!

It must have been awful to get the newd but it seems that he is ok (from the story) and mainly battered and bruised.

Has it curtailed his gaming? :lol

Wishing you patience and grace to help your husband through this time and maybe, just maybe it may be a wake up call for him.
Tawnee
Moderator: Goddess

Return to RL or Real Life (also for Off Topic Posts)